October 27, 2009

argentina, you fill me already.

alright bitches, let's bring this back to williamsburg.

in honor of my third (tercero) visit (visita) to (a) one of the finest eating establishments in brooklyn, i decided to write a short poem to xxxpress my love. el almacen, you have charmed your way through my stomach everytime.

el almacen
you are my zen
i've come here three times
once on a weekend
your aji relleno bring me back again

you are mildly over priced
as your enchiladas don't come with rice
though i love the julia malbec
with it's after kicking spice

el almacen
i shall try visit you more often
when i'm no longer vegan.

in contrast penquena's black bean soup that gave me an uncomfortable feeling for 24 hours, i would say el almacen is the place for latin flavored specialties. particularly when mama nelson is buying the sangria.

1 comment: