March 4, 2010

cuteness overload alert

normally i despise my job, reading medical files all day about patient X who died of obesity or patient Y who died from a weird rash complication from a clinical trial sucks! like, really sucks! high points of my day are reading divorce settlements or transcripts of some coyotes threatening to kill some guatemalans they brought over the border. (what has my life become?)

in any case, a reprieve today. thank you french encyclopedia people for sending me an entry on african desert animals. (ok, again, what has my life become that i am thrilled to be reading a french encyclopedia?) but NEWAYZ i saw the cutest thing in the world because it's illustrated.

the fennec fox:if you aren't squealing right now, we probably can't be friends. these babies have built in air conditioners in their ears!

they are the only foxes that can be legit house pets. i have to check out spain's laws for exotic pets because i'm bringing me home one of these nocturnal bundles of joy or, crossing the strait of gibraltar personally and smuggling him back. se llama pedro.

they have now knocked down sugar gliders as my new favorite noctural animal that i want adopt. sorry hypothetical sugar glider i wanted named scrat.

4 comments:

  1. Would like to get in touch with you on mobilizing your blog site for free. More info available at http://www.buzzcity.com/f/mobilizer. You can even preview how your blog will look on the mobile by clicking on the 'Test it now' icon on the left of the page. Pls contact me at andrew@buzzcity.com to discuss this further. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I randomly came to your page.. and had to comment.. that fennec fox is cute~!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww! I want one too! It almost looks like some mythical creature or that huge dog from "The Never Ending Story". If you are honestly inquiring how to get one, I want to know, too! :D

    ReplyDelete