August 6, 2009

panic in central park.

some of you may remember the man of my dreams from this video. handsome, brilliant, sleek, musical, ambitious, loving, hardened, indulgent, tireless, reckless, and free are all words that can describe THOTH.

my friends, on july 13th that sense of freedom was taken away from us.



yes, it's true, thoth was arrested in central park for a public disturbance. a statement released by thoth illustrates his pain and how senseless this is:

"Today, I had my feelings hurt, because as much love and goodness as I have given to the park (the many uncounted times I have cleaned up dog poop in the tunnel while cleaning men passed by), they still do not respect the gift of my being there. How could they sanction the arrest of me and Pink Angel? We still have the handcuff burns on our wrists. Who are the real BUMS? "

for any of you who want to join, we will be attending the public hearing for thoth's immediate right to return to performing in the park.

amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment